You’ve got roaches? We’ve got answers
The German roach is a general feeder, but is particularly attracted to fermented foods and beverage residues found in kitchens. Infestations are sometimes found in areas not generally suspected of German roaches; for example, dresser drawers in bedrooms. When they are found scattered through non-food areas of a home or building, it usually indicates a very heavy infestation.
Features of this service include:
- German Roaches
- Brown Banded Roaches
Customer prep sheet
- Completely empty all kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
- If roaches seen in bedroom, empty chest of drawers, dresser drawers, and closet shelves.
- Pile things on tables, couches, etc, or in middle of floor (not against baseboards). Cover completely with sheets, blankets, etc..
- Wipe down cabinet shelves, counter tops, etc. before treatment.
- Clean stove tops (lift and clean undersides of top) and exhaust fumes.
- Pull out refrigerator and clean back, bottom and floors.
- If anyone has respiratory problems or is pregnant, we suggest checking with your doctor first.
- Make arrangements for people and pets to be out of the residence for 1-2 hours or until the material is dry.
- Upon return, you may find dead roaches, wipe them up. Wipe down tables and table tops.
- Do not wipe out cupboards. You may put contents back without fear of contamination.
- Allow 2 full weeks for complete control. What we spray does not penetrate egg shells, but is a residual which will kill the young roaches after they hatch from the eggs. Generally it will take up to two weeks for the eggs to hatch and/or for the larger roaches, which are hiding in inaccessible parts of the walls to come out and get in our residual.
Our Roach Control service is warrantied for 30 days with one call back which ever comes first. If you choose to continue service with Pestex, 100% of our Roach Control service charge will be applied to our Premier Pest Control Program, which protects against over 30 common pests including roaches.