Pestex Pest Control
Preparation for Roach Service:
- Completely empty all kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
- If roaches seen in bedroom, empty chest of drawers, dresser drawers, and closet shelves.
- Pile things on tables, couches, etc, or in middle of floor (not against baseboards). Cover completely with sheets, blankets, etc..
- Wipe down cabinet shelves, counter tops, etc. before treatment.
- Clean stove tops (lift and clean undersides of top) and exhaust fumes.
- Pull out refrigerator and clean back, bottom and floors.
- If anyone has respiratory problems or is pregnant, we suggest checking with your doctor first.
- Make arrangements for people and pets to be out of the residence for 1-2 hours or until the material is dry.
- Upon return, you may find dead roaches, wipe them up. Wipe down tables and table tops.
- Do not wipe out cupboards. You may put contents back without fear of contamination.
- Allow 2 full weeks for complete control. What we spray does not penetrate egg shells,
but is a residual which will kill the young roaches after they hatch from the eggs.
Generally it will take up to two weeks for the eggs to hatch and/or for the larger roaches,
which are hiding in inaccessible parts of the walls to come out and get in our residual.
P.O. Box 1052
Westmont IL 60559