Pestex Pest Control
Preparation for flea treatment:
- Have pets treated the same day.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Lift pillows on couches, chairs and vacuum.
- Remove vacuum bag, place in plastic bag and throw away outside.
- Pick up all loose articles (clothing, toys, magazines, etc.) off floors.
- Wash pet bedding or replace.
- Wash bed linens.
- Make arrangements for people and pets to be out of the residence for at least three hours after service is complete or until the material is dry.
- Wait two days to vacuum, then vacuum every other day for 10 days. Throw out vacuum bag after each use.
- It will take up to two weeks for flea eggs and pupae to hatch. Please allow this amount of time for control to be achieved.
- Put animals on a regular treatment program.
P.O. Box 1052
Westmont IL 60559