You’ve got fleas? We’ve got answers
Fleas are ectoparasites that have a complete life cycle, going through the life stages of egg, larva, pupae and adult. Depending on the temperature, it takes between 2-3 weeks for a flea to develop from an egg to an adult. An adult flea can live for 3-4 weeks, and a adult female flea can lay up to 400 eggs in her lifetime.
The most common flea is the cat flea, which can be found on cats, dogs and humans. Everyone is at risk for bringing fleas into their home from the outside.
Features of this service include:
Customer prep sheet
- Have pets treated the same day.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Lift pillows on couches, chairs and vacuum.
- Remove vacuum bag, place in plastic bag and throw away outside.
- Pick up all loose articles (clothing, toys, magazines, etc.) off floors.
- Wash pet bedding or replace.
- Wash bed linens.
- Make arrangements for people and pets to be out of the residence for at least three hours after service is complete or until the material is dry.
- Wait two days to vacuum, then vacuum every other day for 10 days. Throw out vacuum bag after each use.
- It will take up to two weeks for flea eggs and pupae to hatch. Please allow this amount of time for control to be achieved.
- Put animals on a regular treatment program.
Our Flea Control service is warrantied for 90 days. If you would like for us to return for any reason during the warranty period, we are happy to do so at no additional cost to you.